The Palmetto House is our on-campus house that is available for rent for cooks, speakers, musicians, etc.
Palmetto House Facts:
Cost per day:
Memorial Day weekend through August 14 – $175.00
August 15 through Labor Day weekend – $150.00
Off-season – $125.00
These rates are for six  people. There is an additional charge of $30.00 each for extra people with an absolute maximum of eight  people.
Other Important Information:
- Check-In: 4:00 pm
- Check-Out: 2:00 pm
- Students from groups are not allowed to stay in the houses overnight.
- The Chapel does NOT provide linens, towels, or paper goods (including toilet paper)
- Absolutely no charcoaling on porches or balconies.
- Pets are not allowed
- Cleaning Policy: Guest House renters are responsible for cleanup. Cleaning guidelines and supplies are provided.
- Swimming Pool Policy: Guest House renters are given swimming privileges at the Chapel pool during regular pool hours. The Chapel does have a one-piece swimsuit policy campus wide, including the pool.
During the off-season ministers may rent the Guest Houses for family vacations, staff retreats, etc.
If you are looking for information regarding the beach house called “Confusion”, which is located directly next to our facility, you may visit gardencityrealty.com for booking information. Garden City Chapel no longer books this property.