The pool is 40 x 100 feet with a 20-foot deck. It is available only for those staying at the Chapel and it is never opened to the public. (open late May – September)
The pool is open daily and hours are posted at the gate at the pool. The only exception is occasionally on Tuesday evenings the Chapel staff may host a pool party for a children’s home. Check on availability if you are interested in using the pool on a Tuesday night.
1. The use of the swimming pool is at your own risk. There are no lifeguards on duty. Chapel staff is on duty to ensure swimmer and water safety.
2. Swimmers must have a chapel armband to be in the pool area.
3. Rinse off before entering the pool.
4. No diving, including deep end!
5. One-piece swimsuits only!
6. No children are allowed to swim who are not toilet trained.
Additional Chapel and DHEC rules are posted at the gate of the pool house.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am – 11:45am, 1:00pm – 5:00pm
The pool is available nightly from 6:00 – 9:00pm by request.
- Group chaperones must be present in order for campers to use the pool.
- Chaperones must know and enforce all pool rules.
- The Chapel night watchman may need to leave the pool occasionally during night pool.
- Failure to comply with pool rules may result in restricted use of the pool.