Thank you for your interest in working at Garden City Chapel and Retreat! God is blessing this ministry in an incredible way and the summer staff is such an integral part. Please read the following as you determine whether this might be where God would have you serve during the summer.
- You must be graduating from high school or attending college.
- Job description includes, but is not limited to, yard and building maintenance, housekeeping, snack bar, pool, and security.
- Ministry opportunities include sharing your testimony, leading devotions, leading worship, leading at The Gathering, and one on one sharing with students and adults on campus.
- Housing and utilities are provided along with competitive pay.
- The summer staff also has the opportunity to grow in the Lord by participation in staff led Bible studies. Garden City Chapel and Retreat is a mission field. You will see firsthand God working and lives being changed. If you feel led to pursue a summer job at Garden City Chapel and Retreat or for more information, please feel free to contact us.