The following guidelines are in place to ensure a safe and pleasant retreat. Please be mindful of these guidelines and obey them. Thank you.
1. Evening Hours:
- 10:30 pm – Quiet time. No loud music or outdoor activities after this time or before 8:00 am
- 11:00 pm – Everyone must be on the porches or inside the buildings.
- 12:00 am – Lights out
2. When traveling to the beach, stores, pier, etc., please do not cut across lawns. Stay on public roads.
3. No fireworks allowed on campus. Water pistols, water balloons and shaving cream must be confined to the beach.
4. Absolutely no playing in the buildings. Groups will be held responsible for any damage to the facilities.
5. Check-in time is 4:00 pm or after. Please do not expect to occupy a building before 4:00 pm!
6. Check-out time is 2:00 pm or earlier.
7. Absolutely no use of alcoholic beverages by youth or adults while at Garden City Chapel.
8. No smoking anywhere on campus.
9. Modest, one-piece swimsuits are required on campus, including the pool area.
10. No climbing on any roof or structure. Anything that lands on the roof cannot be recovered.
11. Children must be toilet-trained in order to use the pool.
12. Do not adjust thermostats in buildings. Please ask chapel staff for assistance.